Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Leslie and Matthew April 11, 2009

Will this rain ever stop?! Ok I am beginning to worry about these outdoor events I am planning!! I planned Leslie and Matt's wedding in 2 months. I love when a bride truly utilizes my services to the fullest. They completely trusted me and took my advice and made the planning process go so smoothly. Planning a wedding in 2 months requires a very decisive couple. They let me offer suggestions and they would provide their input and if they wanted to make modifications I was able to offer alternate suggestions but then they would make a decision. It was refreshing!!!!! On the wedding day....yep! we had rain but all turned out very nicely. We had the wedding and reception at the gorgeous Marquardt Ranch in Boerne, Texas.














No comments: