Friday, March 06, 2009

Jennifer & Matthew February 28, 2009

Jennifer and Matthew were married recently at the gorgeous Westin Riverwalk Hotel.

I had a great time working with Jennifer and her mom to plan this wedding. We planned things rather quickly as Jennifer wanted to be able to enjoy her honeymoon over her Spring Break from school.


The best part of my day was when I took Jennifer in the ballroom to have a sneak peek of the finished room and she was speechless. I have never had a bride moved to tears before but Jennifer was so moved by the way the room came together she had to hold back the tears.


This is why I work so hard to make my bride's day perfect! To see a HAPPY BRIDE on her wedding day makes all the hard work worth it!


I hope to be able to post pictures soon.

No comments: