Saturday, August 09, 2008

Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? Filming Again!

We are in our 8th season!

We featured my adorable couple Erin and Sam.

Note from the couple:

From: Erin
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 7:31 PM
To: Tracy French
Subject: Fwd: Erin's Proofs

Sorry for the lateness of my thank you.... I was hoping it wouldn't take so long for these proof because I'd wanted to send the note with a photo. Here they are just the same - please let me know if you want any I'd love to make a present of them to you.Seriously, thank you so much for all the hard work put in by you and your team. I (and Sam) appreciate it more than you will ever know -- we're STILL getting compliments from both sides of the family. The flowers look absolutely gorgeous in these photos - like a magazine. I love my hair and makeup too - could you pass this link along to Misha too? I'd love to share this with him.I'm afraid in my sudden camera-shyness I didn't tell you how much you blessed me, and I'm sorry for that. I don't have enough words to tell you what you and your team mean to me so but I can say that will certainly recommend you to everybody!!! Thanks again, all our best wishes for more beautiful weddings!Love,The Garcias

No comments: