Sunday, April 20, 2008

Angela & Todd April 19, 2008



I know I say that all my clients are wonderful but I really mean it!! Angela and Todd along with Angela's mom were so much fun to work with! We would end up laughing throughout most of our meetings. Angela and Todd live outside of Dallas so when they would come to town we would have long power meetings. As with all of our clients we tackle the planning process step by step with meetings covering each detail that needs to be accomplished. Angela and her family followed my every recommendation.
They pretty much used all of our services and we heard many compliments on the wedding day. I am sorry in a way that we are all done planning. I will miss our power meetings!!!

The wedding was at The Chapel of the Incarnate Word. The reception at Holy Spirit.
The French Connection provided the floral, guitar for cocktails and dinner, DJ and photography.

No comments: