Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Great facility for weddings and rehearsal dinners!



For anyone planning a hill country wedding then you must check out the YeKendall Inn located in Boerne, Texas. I recently had the pleasure of visiting this property and I think everyone should go have a look for themselves. I would have never guessed that they could accomodate a good sized wedding reception. From the outside you only see the inn. But they have cleverly added a banquet space that nicely fits this historic location. The property not only offers a nice spot for a reception but you can easily have your wedding ceremony there too.
And you must have a look at their sleep accommodations. Very cute. I think it would be so fun to have friends and family stay right on property. It would be so convenient.


Taylor is the catering manager and a joy to work with. Please tell her I said HELLO!

No comments: