Saturday, June 17, 2006

Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? Schedule Update

I think the producers did a great job in showing the challenges experienced in planning a wedding with limited time and budget. My vendors did a wonderful job making Andria & Felix's day beautiful and truly brought together the day the bride and I designed. My design board really helped vendors such as the florist see exactly what floral arrangements types of flowers and overall look we envisioned for the day. I encourage all brides to pull together their ideas on a design board so each vendor can see the overall feeling you are trying to create. My baker was able exactly duplicate the cake Andria had chosen for her design board. The couple experienced a lovely day. Be sure to watch this Tuesday for episode 413.

No comments: