Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Whose Wedding Update Episode #406

You just never now how it will come across on television so I am thrilled to see that Magui and Charles’ wedding was accurately portrayed on last night’s episode of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? I think the producers of the show did a wonderful job at telling the story of their day and at showcasing our beautiful city. I got such a thrill out of seeing all of the familiar landmarks. I want to thank all of my amazing colleagues that helped to make their wedding a success. We all had to pull together and figure out how to cut the budget in half and still make it a wedding that both Magui and Charles dreamed of in spite of all of the family drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you could follow up with Magui and Charles' wedding. What really happened? It seems as if it was more than forgetting to put Charles' parent's names on the wedding invites that caused them to not attend their son's wedding.